
These are our good friends Erin and Derek Field. Erin and I (Nancy) have been best friends since 7th grade.... which is a loooooooooong time!! We've done youth group, confirmation, high school, jr high school together, we've been through bad hair cuts, boyfriends, basketball, rugby, midnapore lake, housesitting, dog-sitting, babysitting... any other kind of sitting you can think of... we've graduated together, travelled europe together, gotten tattoos together, been camping together, got engaged within a few months of eachother, both got married in the spring of this year... Erin and Der in April, Wayne and I in May. The list goes on and on but for lack of space, I'll end with that. Although, looking to the future, I'm sure we'll be having our children around the same time too!! (Well, at least they'll be within a year or so of eachother!!) Even though we live hours and hours away from eachother, I'm blessed to have her as my best friend. And I'm so thankful for the man that God has brought into her life as her companion! We love you both so much!
8.31.2005
Posted by Stender Statement at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment