When I was beleaguered and bitter,
totally consumed by envy,
totally consumed by envy,
I was totally ignorant, a dumb ox
in your very presence.
I'm still in your presence,
but you've taken my hand.
You wisely and tenderly lead me,
and then you bless me.
in your very presence.
I'm still in your presence,
but you've taken my hand.
You wisely and tenderly lead me,
and then you bless me.
~Psalms 73:21-24 the message
I love this passage of scripture because its so true how everyday we get distracted by our selfishness and our bitterness, yet God just tenderly calls our name and leads us down the path of righteousness... and not only that... He then goes beyond what we could imagine and BLESSES us. It's unbelievable the kind of love He has for us. Thank you Lord for another day to walk with you. May I be delightful in your sight.

0 comments:
Post a Comment