



We love coffee. By that, I mean LOVE. Like capital letters L-O-V-E. It's becoming an addiction for Wayne and I. We have a cute little coffee shop in town called Field of Beans which we frequent quite often. Our drink of choice is a 'Tall double shot Mocha with caramel on the whip'...mmmmm yummy. It's so good. Today we were in Fargo with our friend Emily and some Hillcrest students. We dropped the kids off at the mall and ran for Starbucks. Can I just say 'Cinnamon Dulce Latte'...? Oh yah, that's what I'm talkin' bout! If you get the chance, try one. It's a little like having a piece of heaven with every sip or gulp...however you drink it! Wayne took some creative photos at the Bucks.
1.22.2006
Coffee coffee coffee
Posted by Stender Statement at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Funny! My sister-in-law just did a post about Starbucks too (Dykstras R Us)
And the cabin looks COOL - happy birthday from another January baby!
cool pics nance! i too am becoming a coffee drinker. its weird cause I never thought I would. still a beginner though...need my double double!
Great Pictures Wayne!
I can enjoy an afternoon like that but hold the coffee and bring on the Diet Coke!
Great to see your blog, Its been a while, looks like things are great
Blessings
andy
hey nance!
thanks for the 'little boy' comment on my blog!! i know..i loved my bowl cut when I was 8, but totally a boy look, eh.
so i think its time you made a new post!!
Post a Comment