We are in Seattle right now and its fabulous! The weather has been perfect. We drove here from Fergus over 3 days and stopped in Glacier National Park to camp. It was wonderful! Then we made it to Seattle on Saturday. We've seen some friends from Hillcrest and we went to church in Marysville which was awesome. Today we've been spending the day downtown Seattle and we hit Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square and other things. We went for a sailboat ride on Puget Sound and it was absolutely PERFECT!! I'll have to post pics soon. Now we've met up with Jill ( a great friend from Hillcrest that Wayne went to school with) She's so awesome and she's been showing us around. We're going to have a bbq with some of her friends. It seriously is awesome here....the weather, the mountains, the cool atmosphere, the cute shops, all the different peeps...its so cool. I could definately see us living here some day. The only downfall is everything is so EXPENSIVE. The cost of living is so high and to buy a house out here would cost us an arm and a leg and more. Yikes...its crazy. Anyways, I've gotta go... peace out for now!
6.26.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love Seattle too! I feel lucky to finally live somewhat close to it (3.5 hours or so). Glad to hear that you're having a wonderful time! Blessings to you both!
So good to see your update. It is so beautiful all along that coast. I'm so glad you are having a good time. Praying for you. Love, Mom
Glad to hear you are having a good time! If you see Beth Bichel while you are at camp or in Marysville again, give her a big hug for me!
Travel safely and come home soon!
Alison
Thanks for the message on myspace. It was nice to hear from you...and it is totally exciting that you are having a baby!!! We are doing well...
Colin & Julie have a little girl (Mackenzie 1year) Carla was married in March, adn Chad is off to CLBI...it is fun!!
www.dobernews.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
Crystal
Post a Comment