Breiden turned one on Saturday! We had a very fun day together as a family and then had a party in the evening with our extended family. He had cake for the first time and he wasn't sure about it at first but soon dug right in and sucked on his fingers. Wayne and I can't believe where the time has gone. It feels like just yesterday we were waiting in the hospital for B to come out and now he's almost walking. Wow! What a blessing he is to us. We are so thankful for him and the wonderful personality that he has. He is our joy! (Pictures to come!)
1.22.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Breiden. I can totally relate to what you're saying about the time flying. We can't believe that Ben's birthday celebration is around the corner too. Amazing!
Can't wait to see your photos.
Happy Birthday Breiden! It's been fun watching you grow!
Happy Birthday to our sweet Breiden. It was so fun to be at your party and spend time with you this week. We love you.
Gramma and Grandpa from Canada
Happy Birthday sweet Breiden! They really do grow up fast. Maya's 1st birthday was in September and now she is potty training. I know it's early but she is so into it. I never thought I would have a 15 month old in pull-ups. Watch out....Breiden is next!
we need an update! lol
Post a Comment