So, so cuuuuttttteeee!!! I love it. Thanks for posting. Love you.
I love the one in particular where the two are sitting together and Kian has that arched eyebrow. He look like he's a bit unsure of the whole deal while Breiden is loving the camera! Cute!!! Great pix, Nanc!
Yes they are absolutely adorable. I wish I could meet your boys. you make a great mommy!
Getting so big - especially Kian!!! I forget... how many months apart are they in age?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, so cuuuuttttteeee!!! I love it. Thanks for posting. Love you.
I love the one in particular where the two are sitting together and Kian has that arched eyebrow. He look like he's a bit unsure of the whole deal while Breiden is loving the camera! Cute!!! Great pix, Nanc!
Yes they are absolutely adorable. I wish I could meet your boys. you make a great mommy!
Getting so big - especially Kian!!! I forget... how many months apart are they in age?
Post a Comment