Awww...no fun not having daddy & husband! Great picture though Nancy! How much longer till you go home...or is Wayne coming back to Calgary? It looks like you've hada great time with family...I've enjoyed looking at your pictures on facebook:)
I love this picture. You have very cute boys there Nancy! I am impressed that you remembered it was Canada Day too. My sister had to tell me later that day...haha.
3 comments:
Awww...no fun not having daddy & husband! Great picture though Nancy! How much longer till you go home...or is Wayne coming back to Calgary? It looks like you've hada great time with family...I've enjoyed looking at your pictures on facebook:)
What a great picture of you 3 :)
I'm sure he misses the loves of his life too!!!
I love this picture. You have very cute boys there Nancy! I am impressed that you remembered it was Canada Day too. My sister had to tell me later that day...haha.
Post a Comment