9.14.2005

wedding wedding wedding






Some more pictures from our wedding. The middle one is my sisters Heather and Susanne. They are so beautiful aren't they? They are my best friends. Heather is 10 years older than me and Susanne is 8 years older. But to me, there is no age gap. I can talk to them about anything and they have mentored me, comforted me, laughed with me, cried with me (a lot, cuz I'm a crier!), shared scripture with me, supported me, they've always kept in contact with me wherever I've been around the world. Most of all they've loved me unconditionally! And I'm so thankful that God blessed me with them as my closest friends. There is a special bond as sisters and I don't know what I'd do without them!
The bottom picture is Wayne and I with our wedding party. We have such great friends and it was awesome to have them as witness' to our committment. Wayne has two younger brothers and he has so much respect and love for them. There is also a cool bond between brothers and its awesome that he's blessed with J.P. and Andrew!

1 comments:

Christy and Dustin said...

Nancy, Ilove your Blog! Your wedding pictures are just gorgeous. You looked so lovely. So happy. Keep posting!