12.06.2005

Florida days

Wayne and I on the beach...it was so beautiful everday we were there!

Goddy (Chris Godshalk), me and Wayne

Here's Em and I on the balcony of the condo in Boca Raton, FL

The time in Florida was so wonderful! I probably could've stayed there for a few more days soaking up the sun. We were in Florida over Thanksgiving and we ended up taking Emily to the airport in Miami so she could fly to North Carolina to watch Messiah College girls and boys soccer teams play in the final four and WIN! It's the first time in history that both teams have won the championship. Messiah is where she went to college and played soccer! After we dropped her off at the airport, we drove back to Boca Raton and had McDonalds for our sweet Thanksgiving dinner. Yipee.

1 comments:

sevenstroms said...

Hey Nanc...! I have never left a comment on your blog before..! It looks like you guys had such a great time in Florida!!! I'm sure it was a well needed trip! I love you so much and I am so happy that we live so close! See you soon! Your sista, Sus