12.19.2005

My sista Julie



This is Julie. She and I just became sisters a few months ago. She is married to J.P. who is Wayne's brother. We got married only about a month apart. I first met Julie at the Stender family Thanksgiving in Waconia, MN at one of the extended families home. Wayne and I were barely dating then and Julie and J.P. had been together through high school. Right from the beginning, Jules and I have been friends. She's always ready to talk and listen and be a shoulder to cry on. Within the few months before she and J.P. and Wayne and I were married, we spent many hours planning and preparing and talking and gabbing about our big days and all that comes along with weddings. It was so much fun and she definately kept me on track with when I needed to have this or that done. I have learned a lot from Julie in the time that I've known her and I look forward to holidays spent together and many more memories made as we get to know eachother better. I love ya Jules.

1 comments:

sevenstroms said...

Nanc,
YOu two are gorgeous!!! I am thankful to have both of you close! Loveya, Sus