2.28.2006

Last day of Feb...

Okay, I apologize for the mean preggie joke. Not nice, I know. And I should probably be careful because I'm going to be crying wolf when it really does happen! I'll be honest with you though, somedays I can hardly stand it, I get the baby itch so bad and I just want to be a mom. Is that normal to want a baby so soon after just being married? God's timing...I just keep telling myself that!

Our computer issues are yet to be fully resolved. There are certain things that I cannot do anymore. Like, I can't reply to emails from my yahoo or hotmail accounts. Bummer. As I'm writing this, I realize that I don't have any options to post a picture. Double bummer. I guess for now, I'll have to try and blog just words and not any pics. That's a sad day for me though because I love pictures and I've got some to post. Urgh. Modern technology sometimes makes me want to stomp my feet.

On a happier note... my parents and oldest sister and her bebe are going to be here either Thurs or Fri of this week! Yippeeeee! Their plans changed a little bit but they are still coming. And Heather wasn't going to come until May or June and now she is going to come with my mom and dad, so it's all good. It's just been too long but boy, those months sure fly by. (Sidenote...I will do a wedding post with some major pics and some major details for all my Cape friends who've requested... and to all you friends of my friends who I feel like I totally know already because of this great blogging world!)...Anywho, they are driving down here and will be here for a little visit. It will be the first time to meet little Kalle. My sister's youngest daughter, born in Nov. It'll be great! I'll be sure to post some pics of everyone too. So fun.

All for now.. I want to try and get this posted before midnight.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've got the baby itch too... I have the work itch too - miss my prems. Sounds like you guys are doing well... Will you be back for Jens wedding ? When can we see you guys? Have fun with your family.
Love you Nancy.