Well, I'm finally able to get onto blogger to post a little bit. I apologize to you, my blogger friends for leaving you all hanging like that. Like I stated before, we've been having some internet issues and we've had to be very patient as the issues get resolved. Hopefully now I'll be able to stay a little more connected with ya'll.
What's new you ask? Let me fill you in...
1. Wayne and I got new travel coffee mugs to fill with the delightful black substance.
2. Our school's chapel is just about finished. It's the project which we have been very busy with for the past weeks. It's had a total makeover and it looks totally different. We hope to have it all done by the end of next week.
3. We went to Minneapolis for the day on Saturday, just Wayne and I and we had a great time. Ate at Panera bread for lunch, went to the Christian bookstore, hit up Ikea and the Mall of America. A little bit of Caribou coffee and then we had supper at Chipolte mexican grill! It was such a great date day! Just what we needed.
4. My parents are coming to visit on Feb 25 and then my sister Heather and baby Kalle are coming on Feb 29. I haven't seen any of them since our wedding last May. I'm so pumped about it!
5. We had a Wild west party in the girls dorm last weekend and all of us deans dressed up like cowgirls! It was such a blast.
6. I'm pregnant.... (just kidding... I just wanted to throw that in at the end of the update list!)
2.13.2006
totally disconnected
Posted by Stender Statement at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I was sorta expecting the little "I'm pregnant" addition to the list. Too bad about the "I'm kidding" part though. I guess you haven't been married very long yet, hey? I didn't realize you two just hooked up last May. Maybe you could post about how you guys got together & stuff sometime.
Nancy, after reading April's latest blog I came to yours and I was like what she is expecting too! But I hit the just kidding part then. Is this something in the near future...respond if not too personal. ( email an option here.)
Anyways, Stephen and I lovvveee Panara Bread!We have just discovered it since moving to the USA. Great find! Sounds like you are busy but doing well. Happy Valentine's Day!
Nanc, Now that my heart started pumping again...
Amelia and I just about came running up to your apartment! Good thing I kept reading!
We love you!
nance!
good hear an update. i'm curious about all these western and american restuarants i keep reading about on these blogs. seems like we ontario-ans need to get up to speed a little bit! sounds like you have so much fun with dorm girls!!
and so exciting that your parents and sister are coming down. i'm sure your neice is adorable. you'll have to post some pics!!
Stinker.... I guess Ade and I were prego 7 months after we were married - I wouldn't trade Sam for the world, but it does change your pace a bit. Glad for the update, sounds like you are lovin married life! Remember to take time for the things that really matter, like the night walks, and at least 15 min of daily couch make out time. The dishes can wait!
Love ya girl
That's a dirty little joke!
Post a Comment