4.07.2006

Jersey...here we come

We are now in Succasunna, New Jersey visiting our dear friend Emily Benson and her family. We arrived today at about 6:00 pm and had a wonderful home-cooked meal and we sat around the table for hours chatting with her aunt and her great-aunt and her grampa and some of her great-aunt's friends. It was just so fun. Tomorrow we're off to Pennsylvania to visit Em's two sisters at Messiah College. I'm so pumped. I'll keep you updated on the trip and I'll post pictures because now I can! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Nanc and Wayne,
Glad you had a good trip. We are looking forward to seeing pictures and updates of your trip. So fun!!! Love, Mom

sevenstroms said...

Hey guys...I am glad you made it safe! I will be watching your blog to see fun pics and hear how great your trip is....say hello to Emily! Love, Sus