



We've been having such a great time here on the east coast. I must say that my opinion on New Jersey is changing. It's not an ugly, dirty state full of loud, obnoxious east coasters.... its a very pretty and clean state. And the people are wonderful! We've met some super nice friends of Em's from college. We're beginning to realize why it's called 'the garden state.' We went on a hike around Succasunna on Sunday and yesterday we went to a place called Hacklebarney State Park where we walked around, hiked a little and explored. It was such a beautiful day and we packed a little picnic lunch! It reminded me a bit of the Kananaskis, minus the mountains. We loved it! Today we're going to go shopping with Em's great Aunt Alice. She's such a neat woman. She has a strong east coast accent and she just says it as it is. I love it. She has a twinkle in her eye and she and Em are really close.
4.11.2006
New thoughts on Jersey.
Posted by Stender Statement at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What great pictures! It looks beautiful and the people in the pictures too!!!! I enjoyed Em's new blogspot. So much fun! Have a great day today! Blessings. Love, Mom
HEy Nanc! It does look like the kananaskis....! I miss hiking....I bet you guys had a blast! It was fun talking to you today! I missed our morning workout together and coffee today! Miss you and can't wait to see you on the weekend! Loveyou, Sus
Post a Comment