The little bundle of joy is growing and you are looking like a radiant pregnant gal!!!! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was looking like that with you in my tummy!!! Praying for you, my beautiful daughter. Love, Mom
Hey Beautiful! I had no idea you were prego until I saw Christine at jens wedding and she told me! You turkey.... I am so happy for you both! COngrats - pretty soon you will be able to feel the life move inside of you - its so amazing. My little baby is moving lots now - I hope its a girl so much - because i think we're just going to have 2 kids. You look awsome, I am so happy for you both. You are going to make such a great mommy. Praise God!
Are you not the cutest pregnant girl! I had a blast with you and the girls last night- thanks again for the fabulous gifts. Daniel was way into the fall fashions mag-haha!
7 comments:
I hope to have a cute belly like that in 6 weeks time. ;o)
The little bundle of joy is growing and you are looking like a radiant pregnant gal!!!! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was looking like that with you in my tummy!!! Praying for you, my beautiful daughter. Love, Mom
extremly beautiful!
Nancy, you look wonderful!
Hey Beautiful! I had no idea you were prego until I saw Christine at jens wedding and she told me! You turkey.... I am so happy for you both! COngrats - pretty soon you will be able to feel the life move inside of you - its so amazing. My little baby is moving lots now - I hope its a girl so much - because i think we're just going to have 2 kids. You look awsome, I am so happy for you both. You are going to make such a great mommy. Praise God!
Are you not the cutest pregnant girl! I had a blast with you and the girls last night- thanks again for the fabulous gifts. Daniel was way into the fall fashions mag-haha!
Nance, you look awesome. I'm so excited to find out what you have. I know your going to be an AMAZING mom!!!
love ya
Post a Comment