Praise God! What a little miracle you have there! I can't wait to meet him/her!!Love you, Alison
so awesome!!
Praise the Lord for the miracle of life!! Love you guys!
So neat! Great idea to take a clip like that! Blessings!
So cool of an idea to video it! I loved listening!
Congrats, that was cool! Can't wait for babe to be here!
Sooooo amazing!!! Love that you were able to put this on the blog!!! Loveyou guys and can't wait to meet her.....(I think it will be a girl...weighing in at 10'4....)....24inches long...what do you think?? Love auntie sus!
I never tire of hearing that beautiful sound!
awe, that is soooo sweet. You are going to be a great mom Nancy!! We wish you guys all the best....
Oh mini Nancy....so super cuters..can't wait to see you in october...marnie
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Praise God! What a little miracle you have there! I can't wait to meet him/her!!
Love you, Alison
so awesome!!
Praise the Lord for the miracle of life!! Love you guys!
So neat! Great idea to take a clip like that! Blessings!
So cool of an idea to video it! I loved listening!
Congrats, that was cool! Can't wait for babe to be here!
Sooooo amazing!!! Love that you were able to put this on the blog!!! Loveyou guys and can't wait to meet her.....(I think it will be a girl...weighing in at 10'4....)....24inches long...what do you think?? Love auntie sus!
I never tire of hearing that beautiful sound!
awe, that is soooo sweet. You are going to be a great mom Nancy!! We wish you guys all the best....
Oh mini Nancy....so super cuters..can't wait to see you in october...
marnie
Post a Comment