9.17.2006

21 Weeks


9 comments:

Sharon said...

You are looking so good, Nanc. That little munchkin is growing and growing. We can hardly wait to see you in October!!!! And Wayne, we want to see pictures of you too!! Love, Mom

The Erickson Family said...

Great photos! You look wonderful!

So you must be in your house! When did you move in? Do you have any "house photos" (of the inside)? It looks very cute.

Anthony and Kim said...

Nanc! You look HOT as a pregnant momma!!
Im so happy for you guys, God is so good!

Alison said...

Grow Baby Grow!
Nancy - You look fantastic!

Christine said...

Nance! You look beautiful! I wish I could give you a big hug....sigh.....i miss your hugs!! are you revealing your ideas for names yet? i'm so excited that you'll have another little boy in the clan...Noah and Nate get a little buddy!!

Stender Statement said...

Baby Stender's name is Breiden James! There's no turning back...we've been calling him that ever since we found out he's a boy!

sevenstroms said...

Soooo beautiful...you are glowing! Wayne, you are a glowing father too...loveyou guys, and can't wait for little Breiden James to arrive! Sus and fam

The Erickson Family said...

Wayne & Nancy -

I really like the way you're going to spell Breidan. Very nice! We find out the sex of our baby mid November. We can't wait to know!

Hope you are feeling great! You sure look good Nancy!

~ Shannon

janzenjunction said...

wow Nanc you are going to have a baby!! you look absolutlely wonderful!! I am very excited for you and Wayne. So it is going to be a boy?!! How fun. Will you be in Calgary at New Years's? Maybe I can finally see you!! Love you and miss you!!