9.27.2006

Pregs 23 weeks


Okay okay, I know all these pictures on here are of me...but I'm trying to show off Breiden and how big he's growing! I will soon post pics of my loving hubby and maybe some other random pics I can find. For now, enjoy yet another picture of your truly. (Maybe a little different scenery in the background)

7 comments:

Christine said...

Looking good Nance! I love the name you've chosen. I just realized that you answered that question on the previous post. So is it pronounced Breiden as in the sound 'Br-eye-den' or is it 'Br-eh-den'. Thats actually quite hard to do by just typing. Probably not phonetically correct either, but hopefully you know what I mean. Some teacher I am!! I've heard both pronounciations before, but never that spelling. I like it either way!! My friends just had a baby boy named Bryden. Can't wait to see more pictures. Your house is looking very cute in the background by the way.

The Erickson Family said...

You really really look good Nancy. Pregnancy suits you well! I like his name too. Yes, please clarify the pronounciation. Have you gone up to see your folks yet? I have been reading your mom's blog and was curious. Hope all keeps going well with your pregnancy! Blessings!

Leah said...

Good name! You look great. They're right, pregnancy really does suit you.

Sharon said...

So exciting to think that in another week and 2 days, you will be here and we can see you for real!!!!! We are all counting the sleeps!!! Wayne, we are thinking about you too and wish you could be with us! Love, Mom

Rebecca said...

You are so beautiful Nancy! You are absolutly glowing! Sams first birthday is this Saturday, so we are having a BBQ.... So if your in the area....

Oh to dream. I miss ya, and hope things are going well. The count down is on now, your over half way!

dobernews said...

Oh, Nancy you are so cute! What a great name! When you come to Calgary you should look us up!
Take care!

dobernews said...

sorry I missed you when you came to Canada!! I would have loved to go to the shower, but we already had plans. I got your email two days later..which didn't help!! :) Hope you had a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving. How are you feeling. Can't wait to see pictures of your trip. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. We will know about the lawsuit in 30 days! Take care!!!