12.13.2006

Pregs 33 Weeks


Here I am at 33 weeks. Wayne and I are at the Hillcrest annual Christmas banquet. It was a good time! Fun to see all the students dressed up and lookin' spiffy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy!! You look wonderful, I can't believe how he is growing! I can't wait to see you Friday!

dobernews said...

You look great!! Have a great Christmas!! Not too much longer till you welcome the little man into the world, how exciting!!

Sharon said...

Like mother, like daughter!!!! I think you have a good-sized baby in there!! You guys look awesome. Not too long now, eh? So exciting!!! Love and prayers, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wowsers. You look great. How do you feel?

Anonymous said...

You look good, your belly has grown so much since the last pic's I saw.
my belly has just started to pop!

Anonymous said...

You're a hot momma! SOOO fun that you're going to meet your little sweetheart soon! Can't wait until we're seeing posts of the little fellow!

You both look great! How is your house coming along? Are you going to post updated photos of the nursery?

Elizabeth said...

You look totally fantastic! I found you thru Christy and I have been redaing for a while. Not sure if I have posted before.. you can find me at devriesthree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

NANC...YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL..YOU ARE GLOWING! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET LITTLE BREIDEN!!! WON'T BE LONG NOW! Love you so much, Sus

Anonymous said...

You look incredible! When I see you I realize just how much I miss having Harrison in my tummy! I'm sure you're ready to meet him though! Enjoy and remember the special things about this pregnancy! We're praying for you and Harrison's future classmate!