1.02.2007

The Tour of Coffee 2007

Our last stop of the coffee tour was a great little coffee shop called Babs. You feel like you're in Seattle when you're here. Very cute. We shared a cup of Raspberry tea with a lemon slice!

Feeling a little sassy at Babs.

A spot of tea...(in a giant mug)

First stop was Starbucks for a Caramel Machiato and a delicious Cinnamon Dolce Latte!


Next, we went to Selah Coffee house and tried a Chai Latte. Very yummy!

Yup, that's Breiden balancing the coffee on his bum! We're so proud of him. (We have another ultrasound tomorrow to find out just how big he is!)

Wayne LOVES his java.


(I apologize that these pictures are not in order). We had a great time in Fargo. It was a quick decision to go. We decided that we won't be able to be so spontaneous as soon as Breiden makes his way into this world, so we'd better enjoy it while we can! Good times to be together, enjoying each other's company and some good ol' cuppa joe too.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey, thanks for updating your blog with pics. I love your haircut and it will be interesting to hear how big this little? one is!!! Let us know. Fun to talk to you yesterday. Love, Mom

The Erickson Family said...

I stopped here at the comment session to say that I too love your new hair style. Very cute! What a great idea to do a coffee house tour! A special day-date with your sweetie!