1.03.2007

Update on Baby

I had an ultrasound and doc appointment today. Baby Breiden is about 7 lbs 12 oz or so. He has potential to grow bigger by the day. He has quite a large head and long legs. He is doing very well and doc says I'm looking good. He won't let me go past my due date and if it gets close to that, he'll induce. But as of now, it's on schedule. I've had some more intense Braxton Hicks and doc says I've thinned out a little so this baby could be coming out just around the corner! I'm so thankful that everything is looking good and he is healthy and growing! PTL!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

It all sounds good and I am glad you are feeling so good. So exciting! Can hardly wait to meet him and we are praying for all of you.

The Erickson Family said...

Wonderful news! What is your due date? I'll be praying for a safe and healthy delivery of your precious son! Is the nursery done? It would be fun to see photos of it!

dobernews said...

oh Nancy, you are soo cute! I am not surprised the kid has talent..good work balancing the coffee on the bum! lol
How exciting knowing he could come at any time...we will keep you in our prayers. Can't wait to hear how it all goes and see pictures of the new little man!!
Put your feet up and get some rest!!

sevenstroms said...

All I can say is ....I get him first...I love him already!! Auntie Sus

Christine said...

NANCE! I can't believe you are going to be a mom any day now. Amazing! When is your actual due date? I want to be thinking of you on that day. Hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Years. I love the coffee tour idea. Fun times. I think I should suggest that to Brad....although for him it would be a TEA tour! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Umm hellooooooooooooooooo....you didn't tell me that you got the cutest haircut of all time? Friends need to keep friends posted, okay? Geez louise. We'll blame it on pregnancy memory okay? LOVE YOU! P.S. This is my sweet new blog address. :)