


We've had some visitors since little Breiden has arrived. It's been so fun to have these friends and family come by! Breiden is so loved. We have one set of proud grandparents here in Fergus with us and the other set will be here on Thursday. Breiden is #1 grandchild on the Stender side and #10 grandchild on the Archibald side. We love you all so much and thanks once again for your prayers, thoughts, gifts and overwhelming love. We are so encouraged and blessed by all of you! 




1.20.2007
Here's some more pictures
Posted by Stender Statement at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
He is soooooo cute and perfect and little. Congratulations. His face (in his first few pictures) reminds me of Hunter's face when he first opened his eyes to the world. Comgratulations again!
Congratulations! Thanks for the pics!
The new pictures are great. We chuckled at the one where he is ready to give a huge cry, scrunching up his face. So funny and cute. It looks like you have had alot of fun the first day of your new stage in your life. See you Thursday and I can't believe you want to come to the airport. Blessings on this new beautiful day. Love you.
Mom and Dad
This happens to be Sunday, Jan. 21 and it is special cause it is your
birthday, Wayne and Breiden's homecoming. Happy Birthday! Blessings to you as you celebrate both.
Nancy
I've been following your blog over the last weekend, and praying for you thinking about you lots ! Praise the Lord for a healthy baby boy! You are going to make the best mom ever! Parenting is such a gift. Love you lots.
He's so sweet and perfect. I love that pic of him where he's all scrunched up and angry! There's a lot to figure out when your only 1 day old. Take care, and blessings to all 3 of you as you start this new phase in your lives.
Congrats on little Breiden's birth! I was at work at the hospital all weekend and it was so fun to see all the visitors going through to see you guys! He's beautiful! God's best to you with all the new things that you'll be learning as parents!
He is so little and precious! I want more pictures! hehe
I love you guys.
Erin
Congratulations Nancy & Wayne! I'm looking forward to seeing many more pics of little Brieden in the days ahead. Rest well.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you - you will make such a wonderful lovely mom!
Nance
I want to see more pictures!! They change so much in the first few days.
Hope your enjoying havin the little guy home.
I echo what Christine said. I come here every day to see new photos of Breiden and there are none! I know you're busy and probably exhaused, but please post some soon!!!
Post a Comment