

Okay friends.. here are just a couple of photos of Baby B. He's growing and filling out and he is just such a joy! I love to just watch him...he makes some really cute faces while he's sleeping. The last pic here is so sad, isn't it? Poor guy was probably hungry. That's the story of my life right now. I'm a milk machine! He was weighed last Weds and he's already 8 lbs 6 oz. So he's almost a pound more than his birth weight and he's just 2 weeks old today. YAY!! That makes mommy very happy.
2.02.2007
At home with Breiden
Posted by Stender Statement at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That first picture makes him look way older than 2 weeks!
We miss you guys! When life slows down a little give us a call!
See you tomorrow morning! It will be the most fun shower of the year!
He's a cutie. Babies sure change your life, don't they? Is Breiden a pretty content baby? Caroline was a VERY colic-y (sp??) baby. I remember being amazed at how much personality could be packed into a person who could fit into the palms of your hands. Enjoy getting to know your little guy. He's a treasure and he's been blessed with a wonderful mama.
Fun to see new photos of the big boy! Thank you for posting them! I hope you will give me lots of tips when our little man comes. He is due in 5 weeks! Hope all is going well there!
Thinking of you in Oregon,
Shannon
It is so fun to be here Nanc and Wayne and just have coffee in the morning while you are feeding Breiden, Nanc and then we hold him and bath him and change him and I bring you your ice water and your slippers and just spoil you abit. Wayne is good at that too. He makes you the best tea. We have enjoyed helping you out abit too with your cute home with what we can do. Daddy is good at that especially painting trim. The time has gone too fast but I am so glad that Erin will be still here when we leave on Monday. We love you so much you two and now our sweet little Breiden has stolen our hearts. God bless our dear ones here at 520.
Great pictures! Fun to see how he's grown! I was disappointed to have to work today and miss your shower -I'm sure it was fun!
he is so cute and little! Glad you both are doibng well!
Post a Comment