2.09.2007

Diaper dump



Last night the boys dorm and some of Wayne's friends decided to bless us with ALOT of diapers. Approx. 1500 diapers! WOAH! This should last us 6 months or more! SWEET!
The boys wrote cool notes to Wayne, telling him how much they appreciate him. What a great group of guys!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

O my goodness - you will have diapers for quite awhile. That is sooooo great!!! What a great bunch of guys. Miss you and love you.

Kari, RN said...

I heard conversation of this plan at youth group on Wednesday night. They were pretty excited to bless you!

The Erickson Family said...

WOW 1500 diapers! That is awesome! What a great idea too! It was so thoughtful of them to do that for you. I'm bummed out that Costco doesn't carry size newborn-1 because it would be so convenient to buy them there. I'll have to start pricing them out elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhahahha that is so cool! Good stuff. Are you guys busy today? Maybe I'll do a little swing by. I'll call ya.

Hallie said...

I hope they weren't all the same size! Breiden is growing so fast!

The Priolas said...

The practical gift of diapers! Yesss! It's so nice not to have to buy them.

When you get a chance post more pics of that bebe. I can't wait to meet him.

Anthony and Kim said...

What a blessing!