

I found a little lime green polo shirt in his dresser that I got from Aunty Sue Sue and so we decided that he would have a little east coast flare and pop his collar today! He's just so cute, isn't he?
2.06.2007
Poppin the collar east coast style
Posted by Stender Statement at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He's a pretty cool little dude! :o)
Breiden is going to be the most stylish kid ever...from his stylish parents!! Love the polo...
Hey Wayne and Nancy, and Breiden!
Congratulations with Breiden. He looks sweet,especially with the color popped. Well my friends, I sometimes think back to all the good times at Hillcrest. With Wayne in the office talking about girls, life and girls. And hangig out in your appartment, when I needed to talk..well, about girls..hehe. Ye, it was nice to sometimes hang out with you Nancy, in the girlsdorm-office. Good times. Okay Stenders. I love you really much, even though we haven`t talked in a long time, and we live on the opposite side of the earth. God bless you. Hugs from Fredrik
Post a Comment