2.14.2007

I can't help but fall in love!







8 comments:

Sharon said...

What a little cutie. He looks like he is so curious about his whole world. And he thinks, "maybe I'll smile today!!!" The pictures are great. I was so hoping you would put more on.

The Erickson Family said...

Wow... I think he has really changed in the first couple of weeks. He's really cute. It is fun to see the little person who was in your body. It must be such an amazing feeling when you look at him!

Stephen and Amber said...

He's so beautiful!

The Priolas said...

I just want to come up the FF and hold him. He is so cute. I need a little baby fix!

The Priolas said...

I just want to come up the FF and hold him. He is so cute. I need a little baby fix!

dobernews said...

what a CUTE baby!! The second picture is soo priceless, that look! Can't believe how much he has grown...must be doing some eating!! lol Nice to see pictures, you sound like you have adjusted to motherhood quite nicely..:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Wayne and Nancy!
Congratulations with your new baby, Breiden:) He is so CUTE! Hope you guys are coming to norway soon, so that we all can see him.
I bet you have saved a lot of money in that piggybank me and Marte gave you;) haha.. miss you guys, hope you're doing good in your new home! keep in touch.
Love, Elise Marie Hansen

Sharon said...

Hey Nanc,
We need more pictures of our little Breiden. He probably has changed again so post some more, O.K.? Love, Mom