2.06.2007

Oh the love...

Big blues!


My dad with Baby B


Having a bath


Mommy with my handsome baby

5 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Great photo of you two! Nancy, you look wonderful!

The Erickson Family said...

Do you have any photos of Breiden's room? You posted some of you working on it, but no "afters".

Christine said...

Nancy, it's so great to see a shot with you and Breiden. He is getting cuter everyday! And you look fabulous! Its so awesome to see you as a mom. I know you loving every minute of it. I can't wait to meet the little guy in person someday.
loves...

Sharon said...

I was lonesome for the little guy as soon as we left and of course for you guys too. He is so cute in all these pictures. Is he smiling yet?

Colin and Cyana Gaffney said...

He's really beautiful, congratulations.