Hello all! Thanks again for uplifting us in prayer. It's been so encouraging reading your comments and knowing that so many of you are praying lots! Here's the update as of now...9:57 am. The nurse took out the medicine thingy (that was softening the cervix) this morning at around 3 am. We got some good sleep. The contractions started about 1:30 am but they weren't too bad. At 3 they got worse so she checked me and things had changed but no dialation. The contractions slowed down after she took the medicine out so Wayne and I were able to get a little more sleep. We woke up at 8 this morning and I was able to take a shower before they hooked me back up to the pitocin drip. Doctor came in and checked me and I have dialated 1 to 2 cm. So that is good. Progress is good! The contractions are now about 2 mins apart and I'm feelin it. Yikes! But pain is good! We want the pain! I guess that's all for now....I gotta go breathe through this contraction that's coming on....
1.19.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Thanks for the update. We have been continuing to pray for you. This has been a long haul already and I pray that it progresses well today. Hang in there Nanc! We love you.
Kirsten
Oh, thanks for the update! Meghan and I are both praying for you and thinking of you constantly. I check this blog often and then call Meghan to tell her what is posted! You have a ways to go, but you never know, it can all change fast so hang in there - there WILL be a baby!
Yes, thank you for the update! I hope that all will go well today and that you will be holding Breiden in your arms soon! Glad to hear that you were able to rest some. We'll keep checking back for updates!
Nancy, I am so proud of you and I am sooooo glad there is progress!!! Keep on a breathin' and a contractin'!!!! This birthin' business IS HARD work!!! Good thing you were able to sleep and rest abit before you hit the .... what is it they call it..."the ring of fire"? Anyway, we are just so glad to know that God is good and He right now is tenderly watching over you,(our "baby" and her hubby having their "baby", I can hardly believe it)and will give you the strength as you need it. Lots of love and prayers, Prune. Mom n'Dad.
NancyAnnnnnnnn....you tell that little guy to get his cute little butt out here and meet us! Oh man...so exciting! You are seriously one tough cookie...hang in there!!!! Love you loads and can't wait to hang out w/ the new expanded Stender family!!!!! Praying for you!!
You can do it! So glad you got some sleep. You'll be glad of that when Breiden gets here. There will be no sleeping after that. I'll keep praying and keep checking to see how things are going. Hang in there. It is hard, but it looks like you have lots of prayer and good support.
Nance,
this is great. I didn't get to check the blog yesterday and so was hoping for a baby update. I didn't think I would get the play by play!! its the afternoon by now, so i'm hoping that maybe the baby is here by now. praying for you. i can't wait to see pictures
loves
The rumors are flying around Hillcrest! Everyone is so excited for Baby B to be born that they believe he is already here!
According to the students, Breiden was born at 1:30pm.
Although I know you wish this were true, we know it is not. So, we keep praying for safety for Breiden.
We keep waitin'.... :)
Yipes - thinking of you. Can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment