1.18.2007

Still waiting....

Well, we are still waiting for this guy to get here.....Nancy has been a trooper all day!! Around 3pm, she was having some hard contractions, some even brought tears....It's been a long day, but she has been such a good sport..! Right now she is having something done that will hopefully get things moving....it will help soften her cervix..! If Breiden hasn't come out by morning then they will put her back on the drip and she will try again! For now, Nancy will rest and wait....We will post pictures when Breiden gets here! Keep praying!
P.S. this is Susanne by the way....this is just so cool to be here in the room with Nancy and Wayne!

12 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Suzanne - thank you for the update! It is so nice that you can be there with them. I have been refreshing this page all day to see if there is an update, so this was neat to get. I will keep praying for all of you involved. It will be fun to see photos of Breidan once he arrives!

Anthony and Kim said...

So exciting!! Nanc you look great, we have sure been thinking about you today.

Candis Berge said...

Oh Nancy! I've been thinking and praying for you off and on all day! Thanks for the posts and I will continue to be in prayer for a safe delivery - whenever the little guy decides it's time! Hopefully, you'll get a little rest now before the big push....

The Erickson Family said...

I just realized that I've been goofing on my spelling. Breiden is an "en" not "an" as I've been spelling it and Susanne is not spelled with a "z". I'm sorry about that! I am usually very sensitive about names being spelled correctly. Just like it already drives me crazy when people spell Bennett with one "t"! Hope things are going ok over there.

Still praying out in Oregon,
Shannon

Sharon said...

I am just on my way to work. If something happens during the night, phone me 1-403-221-5032. I just pray it isn't too much longer. And Sue did you get something worked out for tomorrow? And Wayne, how are you doing? I remember when Heather was born, Daddy slept between contractions because he came right from the field (he was harvesting) to the hospital so he was so tired and that was an all nighter too. We love you.

dobernews said...

Hope the contractions don't last too much longer...praying for a speedy and safe delivery Nancy!! Thanks for the update Susanne, she is lucky to have you there!! God bless you guys...

Heather and Duane said...

Hi Nance! I'll be praying for you tonight as i go to sleep. I hope the cervix treatment gets things moving soon! Try to get some sleep,ok? "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you...!!!"-Josh. 1:9. You are a beautiful strong woman with a rock of a husband. YOU CAN DO IT GIRL! :o)
Love, Heath.

Alison said...

Nancy and Wayne,
I woke up (1:30am) and began praying right away and decided to check one more time before I fell asleep again.

I hope you are both sleeping, but know that there could be so much more happening right now. God bless you all as this new day begins, and I will continue to pray for his protection over Mama and Baby B.

Love you, Alison

The Erickson Family said...

I too am up (only for a bathroom trip in my case) now and wanted to check to see if there was an update on here. It's 1:01 AM here in Portland. Praying praying praying!!!

Sharon said...

It is now 5:30 A.M. Calgary time and I just arrived home from work and of course, I was thinking about you and praying off and on all night. Every once in awhile, someone would come into my department and say, "Baby here yet?" I hope you all got some good rests for the activity of today. Uncle Ted and Aunty Florence send their love.

The Erickson Family said...

It's 4:49 AM Portland time and I feel so badly for you that according to this blog, he may not be here yet. I will pray for you again on my way back to bed. No wonder why they say that this is such a tiring process.

Hallie said...

Gracie thought it was fun that you got to have a popicle! But we want to see the baby! Good luck as you continue your day. God bless you guys, we are praying for you.

Love ya, Hallie