1.12.2007

The arrival of baby is soon!!

Well, I went for my appointment yesterday and everything is looking great. And yes, the baby is still growing....ack! My doc scheduled me for next Thurs the 18th to come in and start the inducing process. He said that he doesn't want to force the baby out so he'll just do a little of the medication to get things going. I'm thinking that this baby will want to come out though, because I've been feeling some contractions already. Maybe sooner than later! I just can't wait to meet the little guy. Oh wait, he's not so little... I just can't wait to meet our goliath baby! Keep checking back for updates!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yahoo!!! So excited for your upcoming days... Yipee!

Carmen Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

i am excited for you as well. Caroline was also a goliath baby (9lbs 10 0z) but they're almost more fun that way. They seem heartier and healthier and not so fragile. However he is, though, I know he'll be perfect.

The Erickson Family said...

Yahoo! Exciting days ahead for you!!! I can't wait to hear when Breidan arrive (and see photos of course)! I will be praying for you three over the next week!

dobernews said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes...hopefully Breiden doesn't get much bigger! I had an emerg. c-section with Emma so I have no idea of what's to come! EEEEEK! But, we will be praying for you and for a speedy and safe delivery of your little man. Take care and keep us all posted!!