1.18.2007

Goin for it!

Hey all! Just want to ask that you be in prayer today for this mama and papa and this little one that God has created. We're going in this morning to be induced. I'm a little nervous just cuz it's the first time but we are both just so excited to finally meet little Breiden! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers! We love you guys.

4 comments:

Anthony and Kim said...

Nancy we will be thinking of you today, your going to do just awesome! can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!

Leah said...

You will definitely be in my prayers. Happy birthday Breiden!

Sharon said...

I am so excited right now and wishing I was there in the room with you. Just so happy Wayne and Sue are there with you. It was fun to talk to you a few minutes ago and have been praying for you all last night and again this morning. Talking to you reminded me of when you and I were in with Heather when she was in labor with Jemma and we phoned Susanne and were chatting and laughing. Remember, Nanc? Love you so much and keep hanging in there. Don't stop now!!!!!!!

The Erickson Family said...

Wonderful news! I have been checking your blog at least twice a day anxious to hear if Breidan has arrived! I will be praying for you today. It will be so neat to see photos of your family. Blessings!