1.19.2007

HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE!!!

Yipee...our little Breiden is here. He arrived into this world at 6:05 pm. He weighs 7 lbs 8 oz (which is smaller than we thought) and he is 21 inches long! He's long and lean and just perfect! What a day it's been... a long haul but TOTALLY WORTH IT! I'll post pics and give the details a little later. Right now, I need to hold this little miracle! Thanks again for your prayers. God is so good! (Wayne did SO great by the way... what a rock he is! And a handsome rock at that!)

16 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEWS! Congratlations!!! Praise God for this precious miracle! Please post photos soon!!!

Love,
Shannon

Stephen and Amber said...

congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures. You will be such a wonderful mom!

redhouse4 said...

Yay!!!!! We are so glad to hear that he is finally here. Congratulations! I have been checking and praying all through the day today. What fun. Enjoy your little miracle!!!
Love you!
Kirsten

julenerenee said...

YAY! Congratulations Nancy and Wayne! It's been so great to be able to keep updated! Can't wait to see pictures of him!

Julene

Sharon said...

O boy, O boy, O boy was I happy to hear your voice when you called. I just kept thinking, this is going on too, too long!!! You did good!!!! Praise the Lord. Love, Mom and Dad

Anthony and Kim said...

Congratulations! We were very happy to hear the news! Wow he was a lot smaller then we thought!
He shares a birthday with my brother Greg.

dobernews said...

YEAH!!!:) So glad to hear you are done and can enjoy your little bundle...how fun these next days will be. CONGRAT"S you guys!!

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Candis Berge said...

Congratulations to you both! You are really parents ..... the hardest job you'll ever do and the most important one to be sure! (and you'll love it)

So, can Breiden and his mom come to a shower next Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m. - Bethel fellowship hall? We'll have some eggbake and some muffins, open some gifts and fuss all over little Breiden! Can't wait to see him.

Candis Berge said...

DUH! Shower date correction!! Can Breiden and his mommy come to his shower February 3rd, (not next Saturday but the one after that!!) at Bethel - (planned to coincide with Grandma Archibald being in town)Breiden will be 2 weeks old then....

It will be a great time!

Andrea said...

Congratulations guys! Rest up now while you can. You'll have some busy (and FUN) days ahead of you while Breiden teaches you his operating system. :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray! He's finally here. Now we want to see what he looks like for those of us who live far away. Post some pics! Congratulations we are looking forward to meeting him soon. Love the Priolas

Sharon said...

We can't stand it. We have to see one? picture of our handsome little Breiden! We check every 1/2 hour I think! Blessings today as you enjoy him.

Brooke said...

Congrats you guys! I know that you will enjoy this new little creation as much as we have Harrison! Boys are SO much FUN!! Future classmates! He will grow and change so fast, so take it all in! We're praying for you!

Christine said...

CONGRATS you two. I can't believe you are actually a mom now Nance. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! Love ya

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

We are soooo happy for you two! You look wonderful Nancy and Breiden is just so cute! I am sure Wayne is on cloud nine and enjoys this all sooo much! Congreatualations!