HOLY SMOKES!!! Way too cute!
I love it, love it, love it. He has changed.....growing.....too fast. Tell him his gramma loves him.
I can't wait to see this little guy!! Will you be around this weekend??
All I can say is...TOO CUTE!
What a cutie. We check your site regularly because Caroline loves your baby. She especially liked that he was wearing a coat. She likes her coat and she doesn't understand that now that it is warm she doesn't have to wear it anymore.
This gramma needs more pictures of my little guy. And of the mommy and daddy too. Have a wonderful weekend. Love you. Mom
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HOLY SMOKES!!! Way too cute!
I love it, love it, love it. He has changed.....growing.....too fast. Tell him his gramma loves him.
I can't wait to see this little guy!! Will you be around this weekend??
All I can say is...TOO CUTE!
What a cutie. We check your site regularly because Caroline loves your baby. She especially liked that he was wearing a coat. She likes her coat and she doesn't understand that now that it is warm she doesn't have to wear it anymore.
This gramma needs more pictures of my little guy. And of the mommy and daddy too. Have a wonderful weekend. Love you. Mom
Post a Comment