







Well I apologize for not posting until now. It's been a busy few weeks preparing to go back to work. I started back at work this week and it was hard to leave baby B. A lot harder than I guess I thought it would be. But he is in good hands during my hours away so it's good. I'm thankful for the family and friends who are watching him.
He had his two month check up on Tues and he is now 11 lbs 9 oz and 24 1/2 inches long! Wowzers! Doc was impressed with his growth and health. It's was nice to get positive encouragement from the doctor saying that everything was looking great! Breiden also got his 2 month shots and he was NOT impressed with that. When he got the first poke, his face got all red and he screamed and looked up at me with this look that said, "Mommy, how could you let them do this to me?" Oh, I wanted to cry with him. So sad. But after the shots were done, we had some cuddles and some bonding time and I just held him and he settled down. Poor baby. He's such a trooper!
Breiden is one happy baby and he is so laid back and content. He is sleeping through the night and has been for about a week now! Blessing straight from the Lord. He's still nursing so good and now also takes the bottle once a day while I'm at work. He loves to eat!
Since the weather here has been beautiful, we decided that he needed to be introduced to the great outdoors. So Wayne and I took him on his first walk and he loved it. Slept the whole time, but he loved it! He's going to be a gluten for being outside, I can just feel it! ;)
Enjoy the update and the pics!
3.22.2007
Stender updates
Posted by Stender Statement at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, you've got a pretty big boy on your hands. That's great! Maya was only 9 lbs 15 ozs. at her 2 month check-up. My nephew, Dayan's boy Michael, is only 4.5 months now and weighs over 19 lbs. He's a big boy too. Maya is going for her 6 month check up at the beginning of April but I'm almost positive that she is only around 16 lbs.
It must have been really hard going back to work so early after having Baby B. Gosh I couldn't imagine! I am SOOOO thankful that I can stay home with Maya. We have a great time together.
Trust you are doing well. God Bless you and your family.
He is getting so big and he has changed. I loved every picture. Thanks for updating. Keep it up. You know how excited we get to see him!!!!! Tell him his gramma and grandpa love him sooooo much!!!
Nancy! Those are some cute cute photos - what a beautiful boy!!
I am loving the pictures, especially the ones in my favorite outfit!! I love that you are letting me watch Breiden...it is so fun.
Love you lots
Julie
Post a Comment