5.17.2007

My first mothers day!






My first mothers day was WONDERFUL! Wayne and Breiden took me to Alexandria and we got coffee and walked around downtown. There are tons of cute cute shops and a Christian bookstore called The Mustard Seed. It was a beautiful day and we just enjoyed the sunshine and our time together. We walked past a tattoo/body piercing place and I was tempted to get my nose pierced again! I didn't get it done but maybe someday. Then we walked down by the lake and sat on a bench! It was a little windy but gorgeous. We got a coffee for the road and headed back home. Dropped off Breiden at JP and Julie's and then went out to Zorbaz for pizza and nachos! Yum yum. A great end to a great day!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You guys looked like you were having so much fun. Great pictures. And little Breiden is growing so fast. I can hardly wait now. It is only two more weeks and we will see you. Yippee!!! Breiden has discovered his tongue!! So cute!

Brooke said...

It sounds like you had a great first Mother's Day! It was fun to run into you guys the other day - why doesn't it happen more often - being that we live so close! Hope that it happens again soon!

Tammy Williams said...

He's getting so big. How old is he now? Gosh....they do grow up fast. Maya will be 8 months in a few days and I think she will be walking shortly after that. She's a squirmy one.

I am 17 weeks pregnant now and starting to feel the kicks. I love this part:) I hate the rest but I love the kicks!