why does he think coughing so funny?? too cute! Man time goes way too fast, he is growing so much.
I can hardly wait to hold that little one and talk to him.
What a little stud! He's holding his head up so good! I want to hear a belly laugh! Do I need Julie for that??
It was so fun to see Breiden and Wayne togeher. It sounds like he really likes listening to his Dad's voice. What a cute boy you have!
Okay how do I do the video thing?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
why does he think coughing so funny?? too cute! Man time goes way too fast, he is growing so much.
I can hardly wait to hold that little one and talk to him.
What a little stud! He's holding his head up so good! I want to hear a belly laugh! Do I need Julie for that??
It was so fun to see Breiden and Wayne togeher. It sounds like he really likes listening to his Dad's voice. What a cute boy you have!
Okay how do I do the video thing?
Post a Comment