4.29.2007

Breiden is talking!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

Erin Field said...

Okay I love him! That was the cutest little baby talk I've seen. I cant wait to see him in June!!
Miss you.
E

Julie Stender said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE need to get his laughing caught on tape! you create such cute babies..maybe you should have more right now!! J/K!!!
Love you

Sharon said...

He says he loves Gramma and Grandpa. I heard him. I can't wait!!!! Can you come tomorrow? O by the way, we do want to see you too!!!!!!!

sevenstroms said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute...! I would love to hear him laughing..! I heard that his (second favorite) aunt got him to laugh out loud!! Loveyou,Sus

Anonymous said...

Toooooooooooooooooo cute for words! He was just chatting up a storm. What a little munchkin. Anywho, you are super and your baby is pretty darn cute too. :) Love ya!

dobernews said...

How cute is that??!! I love that when they are big enough to talk and show their little personality!! That was a nice little hello for Gma and Gpa! :)

Kaila Cook said...

He is definitely a little cutie and I think you might have a natural born actor on your hands. He was pretty comfortable in front of the camera!

Brooke said...

It's fun when they learn that they have a voice and can use it! Precious!