Love it, love it, love it!!!!!
SO CUTE!!!! I can't believe how big he is already! Totally studly with the collar up..how fun. You look great, being a mommy is so awesome. Take care.
These are great photos of you and B. He has changed so much since he was born.Have you been by our blog since Bennett was born? He and I are coming to Fergus in May. I would love to see you if it works out.
You both look ADORABLE! Great photo shoot too! You were always good at photography.
Thank you for all the rest of the pictures you sent in the album. They are wonderful. I forwarded them to Heather. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it, love it, love it!!!!!
SO CUTE!!!! I can't believe how big he is already! Totally studly with the collar up..how fun. You look great, being a mommy is so awesome. Take care.
These are great photos of you and B. He has changed so much since he was born.
Have you been by our blog since Bennett was born? He and I are coming to Fergus in May. I would love to see you if it works out.
You both look ADORABLE! Great photo shoot too! You were always good at photography.
Thank you for all the rest of the pictures you sent in the album. They are wonderful. I forwarded them to Heather. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment