4.11.2007

Another fun sewing night with Alison




So, Mon night I was invited over to Alison and Andrew's house for supper. It was DEE.LISH! And the fellowship was awesome too! Alison showed me how to make the coolest baby slings. It was so easy and Breiden loved it. Check it out!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

The cute little guy in the papoose looks very cozy and comfy. What a good idea!

Alison said...

Way Fun! What should we make next?

Hallie said...

I can't wait to use mine! Cute material, where did you get it?

The Erickson Family said...

I love the material. Very funky. I was given a sling that Bennett likes to be in (www.newnativeinc.com). I love the second photo of you and B with him peeking his head out. I will have to get a photo pose like that of Bennett and I with our sling. Very cute!

Breiden looks so big already! He's a cutie!

Stender Statement said...

I got the material at Ben Franklin! I think it's a little girlie but it's cute!

Tammy Williams said...

Do you have a pattern for that? We have been looking everywhere for one we like and haven't found one yet. I thought about making one myself, but I wasn't sure it would be safe enough. Maya is probably too big for one now but the next one might like it.

COOL - VERY COOL!