

...this time she's a girl! Mya Lynn is beautiful and mom Jenny and dad Brandon are very proud. What a cutie, hey? And she's so small and just a little peanut compared to Breiden. It's so crazy how quick they grow!
4.14.2007
There's another new baby in town...
Posted by Stender Statement at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She IS a little peanut! I knew Breiden was long - but - WOWWY!
Thanks again for a fun Friday night!
How many inches long is Breiden now?
Hey Nan,
These pictures are too cute. I love how they are holding hands. Give Breiden a snuggle for me and let him know I love him. Talk soon, Love Erin
What adorable pictures and amazing how much Breiden has grown. We have to see him soon. Do we know the family this beautiful little girl belongs to?
He is soooooo big!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how long he is and I see him all the time!
Love ya
Wow...He looks so big, I just can't believe how they grow! I too had fun Friday night, thanks.
he is huge!! what are you feeding him?? future basketball player?? that is crazy! What a cutie.
Post a Comment