7.12.2007

Sorry its been so long...

Wayne and I at the Hillsong United concert on our 2 year anniversary.


Wayne LOVES it when B falls asleep on him...these times are getting few and far between.


Smiling Breiden at the Breck pool...he LOVES the water.



I apologize for not updating this blog very much. My time has been taken over by this little thing called Facebook....ahhhhh. Here's some random photos. I haven't been the best at taking pics these days. I don't know what's gotten into me. Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

How cute is that, all of the pictures are wonderful. And of course the video is just the best. I love it. Don't wait so long before putting pics on again. Of course it is only three weeks and we will see all of you. Yeah!!!!!!

The Erickson Family said...

Disregard my note back to you on our blog! :o) Fun to see all of the new photos! Yes, isn't Facebook totally addicting? Much better than MySpace - even though you can't tweak it much.

Brooke said...

You guys must be busy! I love the video - it's so fun to hear them figuring things out! Hope to run into you soon!