I think I laughed as hard as Breiden!!!!! He was slapping his knee too. How cute is that!!!! Can hardly wait to see him.
that was fun to watch! he has such a great laugh. I loved that he was trying to copy you-way too cute!Nice to see another post!!;)
What a cute laugh! It's amazing how funny the littlest things can be with them!
Oh that was adorable! I just kept thinking how great it was that your mom and dad could watch that on their computer in Canada! How cool is that? I loved hearing him laugh and seeing him imitate you. Isnt' it amazin?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think I laughed as hard as Breiden!!!!! He was slapping his knee too. How cute is that!!!! Can hardly wait to see him.
that was fun to watch! he has such a great laugh. I loved that he was trying to copy you-way too cute!
Nice to see another post!!;)
What a cute laugh! It's amazing how funny the littlest things can be with them!
Oh that was adorable! I just kept thinking how great it was that your mom and dad could watch that on their computer in Canada! How cool is that? I loved hearing him laugh and seeing him imitate you. Isnt' it amazin?
Post a Comment