For Thanksgiving this year, we loaded a couple of cars and took an 8 hour drive to Seward, Nebraska to visit Wayne's great-aunt Lorry. It was a wonderful time playing games and relaxing and eating really good food! Aunt Lorry was such a lovely host and we just had a lot of fun. While we were there, she got each of us a few little Christmas gifts. This was Breiden's first gift. He loved ripping off the paper and it was so fun to watch him when he got to Winnie. He started eating Pooh bear's nose! He's learned how to give kisses so I'd say he was giving Pooh bear kisses!
11.29.2007
Thanksgiving/Christmas in Nebraska
For Thanksgiving this year, we loaded a couple of cars and took an 8 hour drive to Seward, Nebraska to visit Wayne's great-aunt Lorry. It was a wonderful time playing games and relaxing and eating really good food! Aunt Lorry was such a lovely host and we just had a lot of fun. While we were there, she got each of us a few little Christmas gifts. This was Breiden's first gift. He loved ripping off the paper and it was so fun to watch him when he got to Winnie. He started eating Pooh bear's nose! He's learned how to give kisses so I'd say he was giving Pooh bear kisses!
Posted by Stender Statement at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So much fun to see new pictures of Breiden. I love it. I can hardly wait to see him.
Great to have some new pics...he has grown tons!! How fun is Christmas going to be!>!?
Hi babycakes! Isn't it so fun to watch your little one open presents? Man, he has grown so much! He is getting big! What are the things he is doing now? Does he have his own little language? (I would love to see and hear another little video clip on your blog!) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! It makes me feel like I'm more connected with you guys! I love you so much! I miss you like crazy! :o) Love Heather
Yay!! a baby ticker..now we need pics! ;)
He's a cutie pie. I want to see some belly pictures Nance!
have you found out what you are having yet?? Are you sure it is just one baby??lol
Post a Comment