11.07.2007

WAY over due.

Breiden was a giraffe for Halloween!




Here's our little family in NJ at Nick & Emily's wedding! What a beautiful day it was.

Well, this post is so overdue and I'm so sorry. It has been super hard for me to get my act together. I tried adding more photos and blogger is being stupid and coming up with an error. So this is all she wrote for tonight but I guess its something, right? I am about 16 weeks along with baby #2. We are really excited. He or she is due on April 23rd. I'm feeling really great. A little tired but overall great! Wayne is busy busy with work and school. Breiden continues to grow like a weed. He's 20 lbs and 30 inches of pure joy. We LOVE being parents and he is such a good baby. Very mellow and happy!
I will try to post more pictures. Thanks for checking and re-checking our blog!

7 comments:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Great pictures! The little giraffe costume is too cute. That is a great family picture of you guys. I am glad you are feeling good so far!

dobernews said...

You guys look great! what a nice picture of you all!! Thanks for the update!!!
What a blessing that you have an easy going little man and your not sick during your pregnancy!!
Take care and we will keep checking in for more pic's!!
love,
C

Sharon said...

I have the family picture already printed and in the frame on the piano!!!! I love it. I looked in your baby book Nanc and at 10 3/4 mos., you were 20# and 29 inches of pure joy.
Thanks for updating. And you know me, I'll be looking for more!!!!!
Love, Mom

Brooke said...

He was such a sweet giraffe! I love the pic of the 3 of you in NJ! Its been fun crossing paths more often!

Hallie said...

Cute pictures, thanks for the update!

The Erickson Family said...

Great photos! Love the photo of the four of you at the end. :o) Can't wait to see more of you guys!

Bloggy Mama said...

Hey Nancy, I used to follow your blog when you were expecting B, but then stopped checking. I found you through D and C the first time. Now, I was just looking through my old posts and found somewhere that I linked you when you were prego with B. #2!!! Good luck and have fun! I just had my second and life is wonderful! Enjoy it! ~Elizabeth
I'm at www.mybloggylife.wordpress.com