7.05.2006

Being crazy in the mountains!




5 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Marnie&Ty said...

I love it!!! You look so UBER funny! I hope you are having a happy and healthy fun time together! I am so looking forward to seeing you in October...
Love,
marnie

Anthony and Kim said...

isnt being in the mountains just awesome!! Anthony and I may come to Minnesota for American Thanksgiving! If we do we will take another trip to Fergus!

Christine said...

Hey NANCE!! You guys take the funnest trips! It seems like your always roadtripping it somehwere...and to the mountains no less. Sweet deal! Have fun. Hope your feeling good with that little turkey on the way!! I'm so pumped for you. love ya!

Leah said...

Hi Nancy! This is Leah, your old roommate from Capernwray. I found your blog from Christine's site and I am so excited. Congratulations on your new house and the new baby-to-be! I'm so happy for you.