





Glacier was AMAZING!! It was heartwarming to me to be in the mountains again and I loved it. There was a little bit of concern about Bears at the Rising Sun Campground where we stayed but we were fine and we kept everything in the van when we weren't around or when we were sleeping. It was a little chilly up there too so the last night Em and I zipped our sleeping bags together and we were much warmer! We went for a little hike to St. Mary falls. The whole two days we were there, the weather was perfect. We were told that we missed the sleet and snow and freezing rain by 3 days. Yikes! We drove up to Logan's Pass the first day but the road west of that was closed for road construction. Luckily it opened up the day that we had to leave so we got to drive the whole Road to the Sun. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to go there again
7.05.2006
Next stop... Glacier National Park
Posted by Stender Statement at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't is just so gorgeous there? I want to go back again. The pictures are all so familiar. It would have been so much fun to meet you there if it had worked out. It looks like you had a wonderful time.
I love logan's pass. We used to travel that road every summer on our way to Montana. It is spectacular!
How's your baby coming?
Post a Comment