Just a quick update... we're out in Pennsylvania at Tuscarora helping with Leisure Week (family camp) and Teen week. It's going really well. We're all exhausted because we're in charge of the kids groups during the morning and evening sessions. Especially me. I'm tired anyways but add 18 3-5 year olds and I'm spent. But the week is almost over and then we jump right into Teen week. Yikes. I'm ready to come home cuz this July has been a blur...quite the adventure. I had a doc appt the day that we left to come out here and everything is normal and looking good. I'm still in the 'fat' stage right now where my clothes are getting too tight but you can't really tell that I'm preggers. So, I'm hoping that I just start popping one of these days. I'll post a pic soon! Love you all.
7.13.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So glad to hear that you are having fun....I'm sure it's tough taking care of 18 Logan and Laci's....I am totally exhausted with those two!!! Can't wait for you to get home to spend some much needed sister time!!! Loveyou, Sus
And you are coming home, when....
We miss you here! Come back soon! But, while you are there, enjoy your "vaca"!
Love, Alison
You guys are all over the place!! Fun times!! I wonder how far you are from me cause I know I can get to the Pennsylvania border in less than 2 hours. One of these days a road trip is due. Its been too long since I've seen you Nance, and now not only are you married, but a little babe is on the way!!! Crazy how fast things change! But so exciting! I want to see you pregnant!
love ya lots.
Fat stage. I didn't like that stage either but it passes pretty quickly & you'll soon round out.
When do you get home to Fergus? It sounds like you are having a good time and being tired all the time is just par for the course, the pregancy course - of course!!!!! Sleep now with this first one because if you have another little one, you just won't be able to!!!! It's amazing how moms can adjust to these situations!! Blessings. Love, Mom
Post a Comment