11.27.2006

Breiden's room



Here's a couple of pics of Breiden's room so far. We haven't moved much in yet. Just a little dresser and a chair. Hopefully we'll get the crib and changing table in today or tomorrow! It's so exciting. I love all the little clothes and shoes. So fun!

6 comments:

dobernews said...

fun colors! How fun to get ready for a baby..when are you due in January?
Looks like you are having fun painting and changing things..looks good.!Take care!

Sharon said...

I love that blue in Breiden's room. What is it called? Fun to talk to you today. Keep the pics coming especially after you get all the furniture in and we need to see another one of you and Wayne. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks great so far! Great colour scheme. I can't believe that you're almost to the finish line! Can't wait to see photos of your little man.

Andrea said...

Looks so great! I love the little shelf up high. What a great idea!

Anthony and Kim said...

you guys have been so busy at your place, and it looks amazing!

Leah said...

The room looks great! You have good taste. When are you due?