11.22.2006

Here's some more...




So, here's the other pictures I have so far. I'll have to do some "after" pictures when everything is done. Noah and Mikenna are coming over tonight to help with some painting and putting stuff in Breiden's room! Yay. It's getting done! What a relief!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey you guys, I love the color in the baby's room and all you guys look good too!!!!! I think you look a little pregnant, Nanc and you must of darkened your hair, Sus. It looks good. Julie, fun to see a pic of you.

The Erickson Family said...

SOOOO fun to see photos of your place! Isn't it fun to fix a house up? We love doing it. What a difference even just paint makes! In the former set of photos, what room is the dark chocolate brown one? I love that colour. Cool eating area that Wayne is building. It will be fun to see your "after" shots! How close are you to being done with your initial goals for the house? We hope to be done with our initial goals by January or February at the latest. We are in "finishing" mode now - hoping to get a ton done before Bennett arrives. Good luck with all of the work you are doing! It's looks great!