




My best friend Erin and I had a wonderful time together when I was up in Canada visiting family and friends. We spent the whole day together laughing, shopping, having coffee at Second Cup, laughing some more, catching up on eachother's lives, reminiscing, eating supper together, having a photo shoot and of course laughing some more. Such good times with my bestest friend of almost 15 years. Wow, we've had such a journey together, haven't we Erin? I'm so glad that I have you in my life. Even though we're so far away, things between us will never change. I love you so much my dear dear friend. You hold a very special spot in my heart! Can't wait to see you in the new year.
11.03.2006
Photo shoot
Posted by Stender Statement at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nancy - You look fabulous! I love these photos! It sure was fun to have an update Nancy! Blessings to you, Wayne & Breidan! Have you moved? We know all about buying a "fixer". :o)
Erin - You look fabulous too! I don't know if you remember me from ski retreats and what-not, but I'm Shannon Overland from Hagen, SK. My dad (Jonathan) is the pastor at Grace LB Church in Okotoks. I have been checking out your website some here and there. It looks like you have a wonderful, happy life! Feel free to stop by our blog. It would be fun to hear from you.
so fun to see you when you were here! Looks like you and Erin had a great time together
You two are always so cute...fun to watch. Nice pictures!
Cute belly...I still can't believe you are having a baby.! Time goes way too fast...Nice to have you back in the blogging world!
Sorry I missed your shower..it would have been great to see you guys. I am sure you were spoiled, the ladies at Peace are so good with that!
Take care!!
Post a Comment